This website is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should websites ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This website may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from xx-xx-xxxx
What websites collect
Websites may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What websites do with the information websites gather
Websites require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Websites may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Websites may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which websites think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, websites may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. Websites may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- Websites may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Websites are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure websites have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information websites collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Websites use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Websites only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. Websites use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Click here for an overview of privacy at Google
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that this website does not have any control over that other website. Therefore, this website cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
Websites will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless websites have your permission or are required by law to do so. Websites may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which websites think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
I am not trading as a company at all and this site is designed to practice with business features
If you believe that any information websites are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email X as soon as possible, at the above address. X will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Check the EU cookie law HERE