PPC Calculator Instructions (Adjust Green Fields)
- Enter investment & sale value – select a management fee option if you have one.
- Enter number of days to advertise, a max CPC bid and expected click-through-rate
- Enter a conversion rate after checking the clicks/impressions per day calculation
- Adjust the number of sales or profit per sale to understand your potential in more details
What This PPC Calculator Does
This PPC Calculator uses basic maths to work out how many impressions and conversions you might get from a campaign. Still trying to improve it and make it better over time. My calculators do get copied but you can ask me to help you design a ppc calculator if you really want one for your site – it’s easy.
- Daily Spend
- Clicks Per Day
- Impressions Per Day
- Total Conversions
- Cost Per Conversion
- Total Potential Sale Value Revenue
- Revenue Minus Investment
Hopefully I can improve the look and functionality of this – that’s if I ever treat myself to learning css coding e.t.c.
AdWords – Return On Investment
Generating leads and sales online is obviously far more complicated then this calculator can compute – you would need to install some form of conversion tracking and know how to improve conversion rates to achieve a true AdWords result
- Learn more about measuring return on investment here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722066
- Learn about how to track conversion via AdWords campaigns here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404261
Let me know if the calculations are wrong or if you would like to see something else included.